01 October, 2007

Happy Children's Day 2007

Happy Children's Day to all little ones out there, and especially to my R1 & R2 !!

Last Saturday, R1 popped me a question out of nowhere ...

R1: "Mummy, why didn't you buy Children's Day presents for us? I've received 2 so far ... 1 from my teachers in school and the other from Awana Club."

Me: "No money leh ..." (jokingly)

R1: "Mummy, nevermind. Why don't you draw me a card instead?"

Me: ???????

Isn't it very sweet of her? I'm really surprised that my little 5-yr old girl is so much sensible than expected ... and of coz, I'm touched by her words.

So today, I rushed back home straight after work as I planned to bring them to a nearby shopping mall to have Sushi for dinner. But we've to call off said plan when Granny expressed that she doesn't like Japanese food ...

Nevertheless, Uncle *A* suggested to order Pizza Hut home delivery for tonight. On top of that, he even brought R1 & R2 to Sobasei Japanese Restaurant at Fairway Club to get some Sushi take-aways (as R1 looked disappointed earlier).

Look! Both of them fared sumptuously, although it's just a very simple "Children's Day Celebration" at home ...

NC, please don't forget their presents (as promised) when you're back home.

No comments: