30 September, 2007

Busy Like A Bee ...

Konichiwa zenbo tomotachi.
Ogenki desu ka ?


I've been "MIA" for quite awhile; as I'm either too tired or can't find time to update this blog of mine for the past 2 weeks.

Are you wondering where have I been? What am I doing? ... oh well, I'm back to work at Bunka Language School from 17 Sep ~ 26 Oct 2007, before my upcoming trip to China for an exhibition.

*Jac* has approached me several times around early Sept, telling me that they're really short-handed as one of their full-time staff just left and the next staff can only join them at the end of October. Henceforth, I'm pretty much of help during this transition period ... ha ha ha.

That's why, I'm busy like a bee these days ... with much time spent on travelling to & fro Jurong - Orchard - Jurong, 6 ~ 8 hours of part-time job a day, 3 shipments in a row at P2P for the month of Sept 07 and my kids' schoolwork, etc.

Basically, I'm left with no time for myself apart from my beauty sleeptime everyday. Anyone good at Mathematics? ... Please teach me how to multiply my time ... ha ha ha ... just kidding.

Wanna take a peek at my "temporary workplace" ? ...

{ Our Bunka babes - *Jac* & *Jess* are promoting the school's upcoming cultural event.
That Sushi-Making poster was handmade by Gima-sensei using toilet rolls ... he's very creative indeed! }

Ja ne, kyo tsu ke te !

Work is either fun or drudgery.
It depends on your attitude.
I like fun

~ Colleen C. Barrett

2 comments:

Edleen said...

love that quote Jane! :)

Charlene Teo said...

Hey! I took my Japanese lessons at Bunka before! But that was years back lol.