07 October, 2007

A Fun-filled Afternoon with {CREATE} at P2P

~ Born to Crop ! Not to Mop ! ~

The CropMeet yesterday was a SUCCESS !

(Although it was a little "warm" at the beginning, but we managed to "cool" everyone down shortly ... those who were there will know what I'm referring to ... ha ha ha)

On behalf of P2P, I'd like to thank everyone for making it a fun-filled afternoon with us.

Firstly, a round of applauds to the organizers from {CREATE} for their great effort & time in planning those fun games & challenges. And secondly, sincere thanks to all the participants for their time to come all the way to P2P's new location at the East.

{ These ladies were busy cutting, rearranging, pasting and
discussing on their team's layout for a challenge }
{ Everyone was listening attentively to Aida's great tips on scrapbooking }
{ It's Lucky Draw Time ... and the winner was Ms Sooki !! }
{ A group photo shot with their creatively-designed coasters }
{ Ms Detha was being asked to choose the winner
for this coaster challenge ... a tough decision indeed! }
{ Snack time! And these ladies were so busy chatting with each other }
{ Thanks Aida & Jenn for these lovely handmade gifts for me }
I hope that everyone has enjoyed this CropMeet as much as I do ... and I'm definitely looking forward to the next one real soon.

Cheers!

4 comments:

Jennie (Jenn) said...

Jane... thanks for the wonderful time we had at the crop... hope to have another crop real soon.. *wink*

Jenn
{Create}

Edleen said...

Thanks so much Jane! we had fun and looking forward to having another one in the future :)

*Nora* said...

Hi Mummy chan! I visit your blog often and I'm in love with the song that keeps playing! May I please please please know who sang it and what song is it? Thanks very very much!

{ Coffee and Beans } said...

Hello Poinz,

Thank you so much for dropping by my blog often ...

Here you go ...
http://www.vvpo.com/baidu/195415.htm

不能分手的分手 - 我名字叫金三顺(My Lovely Sam Soon 电视原声音乐)

I'm so glad to know that you like this song as well :)

Cheers!