25 August, 2007

Great Minds Think Alike

"If You Never Try, You Will Never Know" - this is what my dad used to tell me.

For the past week, I'm busy with some planning, sourcing and market researching for my new business idea ... where I shall not discuss any further now. I've even registered a new domain name for that ... so I'm pretty determined to give it a shot !!!

A friend of mine - *A* and I were chatting over the phone just now (as usual). We'd chat with each other whenever time allows and our subjects will be everything under the sun ...

*A* was away on a business trip to China last week, so we didn't have much opportunity to update each other.

So during our earlier tele-conversation, I shared with *A* my new business plan excitedly ... but to my great surprise ... *A* told me that she's having the same idea like mine !!

Likewise, she has also registered a domain name for it around 3 weeks ago. Can you believe it? Both of us are actually working towards the same direction without any prior discussion/information at all !!

Was it telepathy? ... Clairvoyance? ... Extrasensory Perception? ... Mind-Reading? ... Sixth Sense? ... or simply put GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE !!!

No comments: