27 August, 2007

Curiosity, Adventures and Discoveries

"Children are our role models.
They embrace discovery and wonder.
They are natural learners.
These are precious qualities that should be
nurtured and stimulated throughout our lives."
~ Ole Kirk Christiansen

My 1st trip to Singapore Discovery Centre with R1 & R2 on 26 Aug 2007 (Sun).

It's rather tiring but rewarding ... watching the kids exploring around with great curiosity, loads of questionings, laughter and fun ... made me realised that I've not spent enough quality time with them for the past 3 yrs.

Hence, I guess it's high time for me to "shuffle" my priorities in life as we only live once - To make the fullest of it and without any regrets!

Here's some snapshots of our trip ...

{ Watching a 3D animation @ iWerks Theatre }

{ Talking to Little George - SDC one-of-a-kind interactive mascot }

{ @ So Singapore Toons! 2007 Cartoon Exhibition }

{ @ So Singapore Toons! 2007 Cartoon Exhibition }

{ @ So Singapore Toons! 2007 Cartoon Exhibition }

{ Little pilots undergoing training ... hee hee }

2 comments:

Scrapper-holic said...

Oh man they have grown so much!! I still remember them being so little the first time i went to your place 2 years ago.

Yes I agree that the kids grow up so fast and we should spend as much time as we can with them. Its difficult being a working mum and sometimes I feel like quitting but then....how to fund my scrapbook shopping...LOL.

Anonymous said...

very cute pics of your kids at the so sing toons! theres a photo contest so you can actuallt try send them in thru the website :)