23 August, 2007

When You Teach Your Son, You Teach Your Son's Son ~ The Talmud

Following the unsuccessful attempt to get R1 into a more reputable school nearby, we've got no other choice but to register her into an "average" neighbourhood school.

As such, I've been instructed to free up more of my time to coach R1 in her studies personally ... in hope to "fight" for a transfer (with good academic results) to another better school in the following year.

On the other hand, let's pray hard that MOE will assign more good, experienced & responsible teachers to that particular neighbourhood school next year ... ha ha ha

Apparently, my 1st New Year's Resolution for Year 2008 - Better Time Management in order to juggle between my kids, family, business, NC's upcoming business projects ... and not forgetting scrapbooking & blogging !!!

Lastly, I'd like to say a BIG THANK YOU to my dearest mum for helping R1 (all along) with all her schoolwork and enrichment classwork for 'Han Yu Pin Yin', Phonics, Creative Thinking, Abacus, etc etc ...

Gosh !! Isn't it stressful to all ... granny, mummy & a 5-yr old kid ???

1 comment:

Scrapper-holic said...

It is all really scary esp since R1 is only 5 years old!! I'm glad she has a laid back mum like you. Hee.