21 August, 2007

Moving On ...

By now, many close friends as well as P2P customers might already know that we've moved since 30 July 2007.

This decision for the sale of our "Home Sweet Home" seemed pretty hasty. The whole resale transaction seemed effortless too (our flat was sold in less than a week; with only a handful of potential buyers came over for viewing) ... but of coz ... I'm not gonna reveal the selling price here ... hee hee

Honestly, I'm having some mixed feelings on the night before the move ~ sad and can't bear to leave my present home filled with wonderful memories; yet looking forward to the next house .... hmmm

Anyway, here's some pics to keep as mementos ... well, I'm a SCRAPBOOKER !!!


~ Neat & Tidy (Before Valuation) ~
~ Cartons, Cartons, Everywhere ... (During Packing Up) ~
~ Off We Go ... (During The Move) ~
~ Oops ... a 120kgs load (During The Move) ~~ A big THANK YOU, Guys! (During The Move) ~

It's all part and parcels of life where there's nothing that we can hold onto forever .... except for beautiful memories and knowledge. (hmmm ... does this make any sense?)

2 comments:

Jasmin B said...

Oh! Memories of me shopping there!!

Scrapper-holic said...

I can't believe you sold your flat!! I really liked that flat! :-(