15 April, 2008

R1's 1st Pair of Spectacles

眼镜, 眼镜找朋友 ... this is R1's 1st pair of spectacles (i.e. her new acquaintance) & she seems pretty happy to get to know this new friend ... ** Arghhh !! **

Anyway, I'll update this space soon on her new look ... hee hee

R1's school will be conducting a Semestral Assessment 1 "Show & Tell" Presentation for all P1 pupils next week. During said presentation, every pupil will be given 3 to 5 minutes to talk about "My Favourite Toy", and this will form one of the components in their Mother Tongue language examination. ** super stressed out **

While helping R1 with the above preparation, then I realised that her favourite toy is Barbie Doll ... hey, I used to play with that too ... hmmm ... around 20 over years back !!

However, I've bought this sweet-looking, little Japanese dolly - Mell Chan for R1 today. My intention is to motivate her to work harder for the upcoming SA1 exams in early May.

On the other hand, I'm wondering does this trick work ??? So, let's wait & see ... ** keeping my fingers crossed **

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If ossible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aparelho de DVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aparelho-dvd.blogspot.com. A hug.