13 April, 2008

Managing Time

It has been 2 weeks since R1 started her own { Study Timetable } at home ... but of coz, it was being drawn up by her mummy ... ME !! ... hee hee.

After I've created the below, I did MSN it to NC for his info., but his first reaction &/or comment towards it was ... "All work & no play, R1 will be going crazy soon !!!" ... LOL


For the past 3 months, she always seemed to have loads of homework to be done BUT not enough time for them. Hence, I thought this method might help R1 to manage her time more effectively.

Surprisingly, this little kiddo has been much excited about it and did try her best to follow as close as possible. (I just hope that this excitement doesn't go away just too soon.) So, I must think of some rewards to keep her going ... hmmm.

No comments: