26 October, 2007

K2 Graduation Ceremony cum Christmas Musical Drama 2007

Time really flies ... with a blink of my eyes ... my R1 is now ready to move on to another new challenge in her life.

Till now, I still can remember very clearly that innocent, lost and helpless look of hers during her 1st day of school (5 Jan 2005) in Nursery at JCK.

With weeks of combine choir practices and dress rehearsal, these young kids really put up a fantastic and eye-opening Christmas Musical Drama - Hark, the Herald Angel this evening.

The kids sang at least 12 songs this evening and R1's favourite songs are ... Talking To The Son, I Want To Be, When God Becomes A Baby and How Amazing! How Confusing!

P.S. 1 of the guidelines from the school is to REFRAIN from taking photos during their performance. But many parents were snapping away like nobody's business ... so I joined in *wink*

It was indeed a pleasant and memorable evening for all proud parents (like me). Although, it was a pity that NC couldn't make it in time to come back for this. Nevertheless, I've placed an order for a DVD on the actual recording of this whole Graduation Ceremony.

Lastly, a great thank you to all wonderful teachers for their labour of love, and not forgetting Mrs Patricia Lin - the Principal of JCK !!

SShhhh ... I'm already anticipating my R2's Graduation Ceremony in Year 2009 ... ha ha ha

1 comment:

Chowchow said...

She looks so cute, Jane. One milestone in the education part of her life. Nice pics!