28 October, 2007

I'm Being Tagged !!!

Oops ... I've been tagged by Edleen and Anne-Marie ... thanks, ladies !!

1. Link to the person {or in my case person(s)} that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself (on your blog, we all want to know them).
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


So here you go ... 7 random facts about myself :-

(i) I dislike bananas BUT I love Goreng Pisang (deep fried bananas in batter) !!

(ii) I used to collect perfume miniatures before I'm hooked onto scrapbooking ... not much money left for anything else since then ... ha ha ha

(iii) I'm a great Hello Kitty fan since young ... and always dreaming of owning a 100% Hello Kitties-filled home.

(iv) Sun-tanning and swimming are definitely a NO, NO, for me! Yet I've such a tan complexion all these years ... *sigh*

(v) I enjoy thrill rides such as Space Shot, Vikings, Roller Coasters and such ... and find Ferris Wheel a little boring.

(vi) I tend to speed when I'm in a lousy mood ... tried slightly more than 160km/hr while on the way back from KL.

(vii) I dare not sleep alone in any hotel rooms (after some strange encounters at South Africa in Year 2003).

Ok, I'm done !

But I'm gonna "break the rules" a little as most of my blog friends have already been tagged ... so, I'm not tagging anyone for now.

Thanks for reading, and I hope that you'll know me a little bit more by now. *wink*

No comments: