04 September, 2007

Snapping, Snapping & Snapping Away ...

It was a quiet Monday afternoon where R1 went for her K2 Overnight Camp @ JCK (3 - 4 Sept 2007). What a peaceful afternoon with only 1 kid at home ... playing with his Gameboy all by himself !

So eagerly, I picked up my new toy and snapped from top to bottom, left to right ... and of coz, R2 was my model for the day!!

In fact, I'm quite clueless about my Canon EOS 40D (with much more buttons & features than my Sony T3) as I'm a 1st-time DSLR user. But I still managed to capture some "moments" of my little one playing attentively.

{ R2 : "Mummy, are you done ?" }
P.S. Those scrapping bugs are biting my hands almost everyday, I WANT TO SCRAP !!! But all my scrapbooking barang-barangs are being stored away for the time being ... so how??

1 comment:

Jasmin B said...

Haiya! When are you going to take your scrapbook stuff out from storage?!
Your eager readers are waiting for your scrapbook LOs to be posted in your blog!! ;)