10 September, 2007

BIG, WONDERFUL and HAPPY News!

I’m very excited and thrilled to announce some BIG, BIG news about P2P!

My online store - Pictures2Pages.com, has been acquired by a wonderful friend of mine, Ms Bernadetha, w.e.f. 25 July 2007.

She has been scrapping since Year 1999 (with limited choice of supplies to play with back then – mainly stickers). She’s also customizing scrapbooks for others as well as selling supplies at numerous craft fairs.

It’s not surprising that you might have even met her way before this; at LSS or crop sessions as she’s very addicted to scrapbooking and “scrap-shopping” (like you & me).

One of the reasons I’m excited for Ms Detha, is that after scrapping for 8 years, she’s now realizing something she has dreamt of doing - and that is, having her own scrapbooking business, making it grow and thrive and be something she can call her very own.

I’m sure this news may come as a surprise to many of you, as I didn’t say much about this transition until now. It was because there were a few issues that needed to be finalize before making an official announcement regarding it.

Nevertheless, the experiences I had over these 3 years have been truly amazing. I’ve been so blessed to become friends and acquaintances with so many creative people (both locally and overseas); having the same goal like mine -- to preserve our memories and create lasting legacies for generations to come.

My DH needs assistance from someone that he can trust … therefore, our choice is obvious and I’ve to come to this conclusion. In fact, he has been asking for my help since the beginning of Year 2006 and I’ve been putting it off for more than a year.

I’m especially looking forward to this new change as there’ll definitely be improvements, new ideas, different product ranges and a whole new shopping experience at P2P !!!

And so, with mixed emotions, much excitement and gratefulness for many things, I’m looking forward to the future of Pictures 2 Pages. Lastly, I really value the friendships I’ve formed over these years and love the people I’ve been so fortunate to work with … A Zillion of Thanks !!!

Jane Chai
… and for the last time to include this title in my signature line,
Owner, Pictures 2 Pages

6 comments:

Edleen said...

Jane!!! glad to see you and Happy that P2P is back in business :)

and our {Create} Team would like to Thank you and Detha for your generosity! we'll stay in touch :)

Nura Keif said...

WOW Great to hear that, Jane!!:-D

Jasmin B said...

Wow Jane! It is indeed mixed emotions when I read this post! I'm so happy for you...yet the nostalgic feeling is also felt.
Congratulations dear!

Pandachu said...

Hi Jane, its Jessie here. I missed my chance to meet u in S'pore last Feb. Great to hear the news that we can still shop at P2P tho those that know you will definitely be missing ur presence :)

Tinkerbell said...

Good for your, Jane ! Take care !

Scrapper-holic said...

Wow the pictures really brings back great memories. Hee.