13 September, 2007

Best Blog Friend Tag

I had a lovely surprise from Jazzscraps this morning ... I've been tagged for the very 1st time (I'm a 1-month old blog-newbie ... hee hee) and it's great FUN !!!

*** A very big "TEN-Q" to Jasmin !!! ***

So, with this cute bunny tag, I'm supposed to choose 2 of my best blogging buds and tag them with it and then they will go on to tag 2 of their friends, etc etc.

Here you go ...
Audrey { from UK }
- She's a very talented scrapper who's always there for me whenever I need help (thank you, pal).

Edleen { from CREATE - Singapore }
- She's inspiring me ... she can scrap, blog, organize crop sessions, host scrap challenges and owns a scrapbooking forum ... despite her super busy schedule as a mother of 4. It's amazing, isn't it?

Lastly, to all my other blogging friends, this also goes out to you too.

3 comments:

Jasmin B said...

Yippee!! You've done it babe!
And you're so very welcome dear!

Edleen said...

Jane!!! Thank You, that "intro" of me is so humbling :) but i Love it! hehehe...

can't wait for our Crop *wink*

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Hey, thanx! I will always remember the fun times when we were together and not forgetting the 'butterfly'! Will definitely catch up with you when I'm back home!