11 May, 2008

Happy Mother's Day 2008

Wishing all wonderful mummies out there, and especially to my dearest mum & mother-in-law (back in Hong Kong) ... HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY !!!

By large, mothers and housewives are the only workers
who do not have regular time off.
They are the great vacation-less class.
~ Anne Morrow Lindbergh

As for myself, I've received these inexpensive yet heartwarming pressies from my kiddoes. These really melted my heart ... thank you very much !

From HER,

R1 spent almost 70% of last Friday's school allowance to get 2 of these handmade flowers from the bookshop ... one for me & one for granny (how thoughtful of her).

From HIM,

Last Friday, R2 brought back 1 handmade card, 1 stalk of carnation & 2 cookies from school ... but he couldn't resist the temptation & ate 1 cookie before I reached home from work (ha ha ha ... ).

No comments: