23 April, 2008

What Am I Waiting For ???

I've mentioned in my previous post that I've an opportunity knocking on my door lately ... yeah, I've decided to seize it !!!

Well, actually it's a job opportunity offered by my ex-company (which I worked for merely a month). As I got along quite well with those colleagues there, so right now, they are offering me a post which is totally different from what I used to do as a HR personnel ... a CEO's SECRETARY.

I've no formal secretarial experience, but I'm pretty surprised that my boss-to-be is willing to train me up & fill the gap. So, my friends were asking me : "Then what are you waiting for ??"

Hence, needless to say, I'm going for it !!! ... & hopefully everything will go well for me this time. ** keeping my fingers crossed **

On the other hand, I'll have to forgo my upcoming fully-sponsored trip to Beijing in May 2008. ** weep, weep, weep **

No comments: