04 April, 2008

A Surprise Gift

R1 was pleasantly surprised when she came back from school this evening ... hee hee.

I've bought a Portable Keyboard Yamaha Portatone PSR-E313 for her today !!

After sitting-in one of her piano lessons last Sunday, I discovered that her current hand-me-down Casio Keyboard is slightly out-of-tune/faulty when she practiced at home.

On top of that, I thought it might further motivate her to practice more regularly when she has a Keyboard to call her own ... do you agree with me ??

However, I shall monitor her learning progress &/or interest (for 1 year) before making another investment of purchasing a Yamaha Upright Piano which will easily cost between a range of S$4K ~ S$8K. **faint**

{ R1 is happily opening & trying out her
"present" while eating a lollipop. }

No comments: