30 March, 2008

Goodbye ... (once again)

{ I'm blogging at the break of dawn ... while waiting for NC to call me from Singapore Changi Airport. }

Just came back from supper with NC & *JS*, can't get to sleep as I'm waiting for him to call me before he board the plane back to China ... Yes! he's going back there AGAIN for work.

Guess what ???
While NC is packing his luggage earlier, he walked over (out of nowhere), stood in front of me, held my hands & said "I can't bear to leave you." .... Ohhh ... I'm on cloud nine !!! Really didn't expect him to say this to me.

We've spent a total of 56 days together (from 4 Feb 08 till today; including 29 Feb - Leap Year) ... ha ha ha ... it's the longest period of time ever since Year 2003 !!! ... I'm starting to miss him too, but I'll be flying over to China in a couple of weeks' time ... till then, take care NC !!!

Some shots taken earlier with the kids before their bedtime ...
can you tell that they were tired & grouchy ??


No comments: