10 February, 2008

4th Day of New Year

Time flies, flies, flies ... today is already the 4th day into the Lunar Year of Rat.

For the past 3 days, we've been busy going around visiting relatives & friends, giving out & receiving "Ang Baos" and of coz, loads of catching up {as we hardly meetup these old friends since NC is not in town for most of the time}.

I only managed to snap a few pics, here & there ... coz I find it a hassle to lug my camera along *LOL*

Here you go, something to share ... ...

"Gong Xi Fa Cai ! ... Hong Bao Na Lai !"
Mass "Lo Hei" - meaning "tossing up good fortune".
"Wanna have some ??"
*Sigh*, *sigh*, *sigh* ... after having a great time this CNY holiday ... I gotta go back to work tomorrow & there's more work, work & work waiting for me.

On top of that, NC will be going back to China for business again ... and I wonder when is he coming back home again ??? :(

No comments: