16 December, 2007

My Christmas Wish List

Oh! You better watch out,
You better not cry,
You better not pout,
I'm telling you why:
Santa Claus is coming to town!

He's making a list,
He's checking it twice,
He's gonna find out who's naughty or nice.
Santa Claus is coming to town!

Ho Ho Ho ... I've got my Christmas wish list ready ... I want a ... LG Viewty KU990 phone

Who says a mobilephone cannot be a high-end camera? This Viewty comes with professional lens certified by Schneider-Kreuznach to capture precious moments in breathtaking colour and resolution.

It features a 5.0MP camera, one-touch capability, image views on a cool 3" touchscreen, comes with image stabiliser, ISO800, manual & auto focus, Xenon light for shot in low light and many other functions - will take perfect pics everytime, just like a pro!

or ... this dazzling diamond pendent from Lee Hwa Jewellery (diamonds are known to be women's best friend and it applies to me as well).

Hello NC ?? Are you listening ?? Anybody there ...

No comments: