30 December, 2007

Let the Fingers Do the Walking

Most shopping malls were flooded with happy shoppers lately, irregardless of weekdays or weekends. I presumed that most of them must have received their year-end bonus and doing their festive shopping ... hee hee

Guess what? I've been "shopping" for the past 2 weeks too, but it's from the comfort of my home ... Yeah! I meant online shopping ... let the fingers do the walking!

In fact, it's partially because I'm trying to avoid the shopping crowd in town as well as I'm too lazy to walk around ... ha ha ha

I've been sitting in front of my lappy daily for long hours, just to shop for clothes and scrapbooking supplies from both local and overseas e-stores (of coz, from P2P too, as they had a Christmas Sale with huge discounts).

So for now, I just have to wait for Mr Postman to deliver my orders right to my doorstep ... am I getting lazier or am I simply enjoying the convenience of online ordering ??

No comments: