31 October, 2007

Canon EOS Experience, Anyone?

I've just received an email from Canon on their upcoming roadshow.

5 great reasons to experience the Canon EOS System
Date : 2 ~ 4 Nov 2007
Venue : Suntec Convention Centre Hall 601
Time : 10 am - 6 pm
Free Admission

According to their mailer, the event will be stuffed full with photo activities and eye-candy to inspire our passion for photography. And witness the official unveiling of the much-awaited flagship EOS 1Ds Mk III Digital SLR as well as opportunities to try out their range of lenses and printers.

In fact, I'm pretty keen to go for it as there'll be quite a number of free workshops and seminars by professional photographers. And hopefully, I can pick up some useful tips from there.

Any "kakis" keen or free to go with me this weekend? ... as I think it'll be a little "sian" to go alone leh *wink*

No comments: