12 August, 2007

I'm Blogging !!!

Yippee !!

I've a blog of my own now ... after many years of reading my Sis J & fellow scrapbookers' blogs ... ha ha ha

I've decided to start blogging coz I'll be away pretty soon ... and I'd like to share a few of my adventures in motherhood, marriage, business, crafting & life in this "little cyberspace of mine". Apparently, this will serve as one of the platform to stay connected with my family & friends back here.

So, pls be patient while I try to figure out this "little space of mine".

Cheers !

4 comments:

Jasmin B said...

Welcome to the blogging world, Mummy Chan!! Can't wait to see more posts!!

ladybug said...

YOU GO GIRL...!!!! Keep your posts flowing k.. !!!!

Scrapper-holic said...

Hiya!! So excited when Jazz told me bout your site! And i think you got it figured out already lah...i love your banner and the music (altho i had to turn the speakers off cos me in the office now...hee).

PS: I'll be in singapore early Spet. Will u be around? We still need to go yam cha together!!

Adeline :-)

Jasmin B said...

I'm jealous! I'm jealous!! I wanna join Scrapper-holic also...and go yam-cha with you both!!